Possibility to Rotate Buttons

Suggestions/ideas for new Controls

Possibility to Rotate Buttons

Postby Wreaker » 22. May 2013, 07:28

I was wondering if an option to rotate buttons on the grid by : 90° , 180°, 270°.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who would not mind an option like this, as it might be more comfortable in some cases and with some games.

Thank you.
Wreaker
Wreaker

Re: Possibility to Rotate Buttons

Postby MrTestOne » 22. May 2013, 11:20

Good idea, we were already thinking of a landscape mode for mobile devices. The only thing we are aktually thinking of is the button arrangement after an automatic switch from portrait to landscape mode. We are working on it!
Let's put a smile on that face...

... with ROCCAT Power-Grid!
MrTestOne
ROCCAT Staff

Postby lAg94mS » 23. May 2013, 02:00

you could show 2 grids on one page. would work on tablets at least, with a lot of free space for controls on the side (app bar or so)
lAg94mS

Postby stone6356 » 3. Jun 2013, 00:26

I thought of an idea a few hours ago about how to get this sort of feature to work. Basically, if you create a custom grid, you give the person doing so the option to enable a rotated view and they have to make a rotated version of the grid themselves. This would mean that only grids that have rotation enabled would be able to be rotated and there wouldn't have to much fancy programming to make all of the grid icons line up and re-arrange once the smartphone is rotated.

I dont know if this would be a good way of doing it, but i thought i would just put it out there.
stone6356

Postby MrDynamite13 » 26. Jan 2014, 20:03

I'm with Stone.
Giving creators ability to create landscape versions of their Grids, so there is not going to be any problem with icons placement after switch :)
When downloading Grid you would download both versions and then enable or disable Landscape inside Roccat Launcher (Not phone app)
MrDynamite13

Return to Controls