Windows Phone support

What are you missing in the Power-Grid Software?

Re: Windows Phone support

Postby Crytiqal.Aero » 20. Jul 2014, 09:44

Have you guys started on coding for WP8.1 already?

C'mon.....
Crytiqal.Aero

Postby Crytiqal.Aero » 25. Jul 2014, 21:37

This thread is by far the most viewed....

I want to buy a Windows Phone as my next one but I would hate to lose PowerGrid
Crytiqal.Aero

Postby redleader1138 » 6. Aug 2014, 17:10

Windows Phone support ??
redleader1138

Postby TigerDK » 23. Aug 2014, 17:42

So, any news? I'm eager to get Roccat Power-Grid onto Windows Phone!
TigerDK

Postby Akkari » 29. Sep 2014, 11:16

Some News on that topic? I would appreciate using the powergrid on WP. If you haven't time for that why not giving the api to an third party app developer!

Sincerely

Akkari
Akkari

Postby xeromage » 22. Dec 2014, 05:10

As the owner of a Windows phone, I am more than used to being left out by app developers. I don't know whether there is money involved in that type of decision, or if the kind of people who make apps just dislike Microsoft, or what. I am not a programmer. I'm sure there are all kinds of technical hurdles or legal/financial issues that I do not understand... but to me, a lowly gamer, it makes no sense. We are about to cross into 2015, and the app you designed to interface with PC games, on Windows computers, has no Windows Phone support. It just feels like a special kind of betrayal. Again, just my feelings as a lowly and insignificant gamer, who thinks your app looks amazing. It just hurts... :(
xeromage

Postby Crytiqal.Aero » 9. Feb 2015, 22:22

WP10 support?
Crytiqal.Aero

Postby TakoMT » 4. Apr 2015, 17:07

I saw a 3 year old article stating Power Grid would be released for Windows Phone shortly....

Needless to say I was quite shocked to discover since 2013 this request has been totally ignored and there is yet No form of windows app.

If you don't intend releasing such a version then please remove from the FAQ that a version is coming soon. 3 Years is not coming soon... its pretty much go to hell we aint doing it.
TakoMT

Postby JoeBold » 13. Jul 2015, 01:41

Sooo, it is now legitimately ages ago that it was officially confirmed a Windows Phone App would be developed, however we are in the year 2015 now and Windows 10 is literaly around the corner and shortly after Windows 10 for mobile will be released.

It is kind of embarrassing to see no development at all! :evil:
So either Roccat should just officially write that now support at all at any time or come out with some kind of ETA on the App. With Windows 10 being a free update for a year the potential userbase for a Windows 10 universal App and the fact that Microsoft is offering an awesome toolset to convert your Android or iOS App must get Roccat seriously rethinking. Not that there are not already millions of potential users on Windows 8.1 to be offered a Power Grid Universal Windows App.

Many say no one uses the Windows Phone platform but that's because high profile devs not developing for the platform and therefore people stay away from the platform ... full circle!
JoeBold

Postby elowan » 24. Jul 2015, 05:00

+1 on the Windows phone and/or Windows support. It's silly that the host software runs on my Windows PC, yet I cannot download the controller on my Intel-based Windows tablet (running the exact same OS as the PC!). A universal app would solve this for all platforms (phones and PC)...
elowan

PreviousNext

Return to Feature Request