rotate text / background on a grid item.

What are you missing in the Power-Grid Software?

rotate text / background on a grid item.

Postby wozhdal » 31. Jan 2016, 02:20

hi !
i just discovered your app and it's great !
what didn't have known about it before ?

i understood why landscape mode wasn't possible with your videos,
but can you add an option to rotate the text and/or the icon ? (+/- 90° or by 10° increment)
there is already a lot of option (size, color, alignment), it would be just one more !
i found the landscape format more usable for use it with the hand, like a lot of people i think ?

i tried to do some template with photoshop but when i want to change only one button, it's boring to edit the psd.
your UI is very easy to use and i would like to use it exclusively.

thank you!
wozhdal

Re: rotate text / background on a grid item.

Postby Addihash » 1. Feb 2016, 10:33

This is a very good idea, we will definetly keep it in mind!
Addihash
Administrator

Postby Globespy » 2. Sep 2016, 00:36

I recently came across this wonderful app and it's potential uses are huge for gaming.
Landscape is essential as many users will be using tablets (phone screens are far too small for practical use of detailed grid layouts, just not enough screen real estate), and I've seen that images can be used in landscape mode with some messing around.
However it's still not possible to rotate the text to display correctly in landscape mode.
I've sent a message to the company, but doesn't look like they have updated the app in a long time so I'm worried if they are even bothering with the project any longer?
Hopefully not, it would be a shame to see such a promising idea go to waste.
Thanks.
Globespy

Postby Addihash » 2. Sep 2016, 09:25

Hi Globespy,

We still know that landscape is a wanted feature and are still working on Power-Grid.
We have made a avideo for users who want to create a Plugin in landscape, the graphical part of this also works with normal grids:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoqjNx5PNqg
Addihash
Administrator

Return to Feature Request