Roccat Kova[+] pointer click problem.

Issues, Bugs and Questions regarding creation and use of controls

Roccat Kova[+] pointer click problem.

Postby MrSpaceman » 4. Mar 2015, 22:19

I've had this issue for a long time and it's bugging me a lot. My mouse pointer can be moved with no problem but from time to time i can't click nor hover anything on the screen and the only way I've found to fix this is by pressing ctrl+alt+del and it fixes for like 2 min and then its all over again , and I have to repeat the process, I cant determine if the problem is h/w or s/w, and also the mouses guarantee is long gone. The issue appears also on fedora so its not only on windows but there I can do more with the keyboard so I don't need the mouse that much but its still annoying, because I can't fix it on linux, because there is no ctrl+alt+del so I just have to wait for it to fix itself over time (which takes about 15-20 sec usually). Also this happens only with this mouse, other mouses work fine, its been happening since the beginning, but I just dealt with it, and I'll be really glad if someone can tell me if they had the same issue like me or a way to fix it I'll be really happy.

Re: Roccat Kova[+] pointer click problem.

Postby Addihash » 9. Mar 2015, 10:44

Since this forum is for Power-Grid related questions I would recommend to get in touch with our support via

Pictures from venereal networks

Postby soniaxj16 » 27. Jul 2017, 19:58

My novel number
android development gps best mobile apps in india android phone video player download market play free job applications
latest mobile of htc live streaming tv what is nexus 5 android 1 6 apps best free dating apps android

Adult galleries

Postby johannanc4 » 27. Aug 2017, 04:57

Sissy tales blog
sub looking for dom cheerleading bloomers sexual health men
isfolavones men male hypnotist anime sex toys metal butt plug sexy videos of man and woman poem for kids literature free online xxx abused videos

Mod Job

Postby marionul3 » 30. Aug 2017, 20:16

My contemporary time
erotic illustration life erotiic erotic film festival erotic wall erotic sculptures

Matured placement

Postby marionul3 » 30. Aug 2017, 20:16

My updated project is super!
android application development pdf my games computer antivirus free download android video downloader app free apps for a tablet
downloads videos 3gp android 3 0 tablet sexy vidoes free download www best game download com games themes for android

Mature site

Postby sherrycb11 » 3. Sep 2017, 01:39

Started new web throw
erotic asphyxiation erotic obsession adultmovie romantic erotic movies

Return to Controls